InfraWorks General Discussion

InfraWorks General Discussion

Valued Contributor
kolk
Message 1 of 4 (220 Views)

Text

220 Views, 3 Replies
04-18-2012 04:31 AM

Does anyone know of a way to add a frame of text to the begining of "movie"?  I wanted to add a disclaimer but when I add it through a thrid party I seem to loose a lot of resolution.

Ideas?

Thanks!

Employee
konstantin.baumann
Message 2 of 4 (214 Views)

Re: Text

04-23-2012 03:05 AM in reply to: kolk

Which programs did you try so far?

I haven't done video editing myself yet so far but would expect that every video editing tool should provide such a functionality?

*Expert Elite*
DarrenP
Message 3 of 4 (204 Views)

04-23-2012 08:58 AM in reply to: konstantin.baumann

yes that is correct

also exporting the movie out of those programs will be different also because there is so much more setting in those programs

Employee
haik2
Message 4 of 4 (198 Views)

04-24-2012 01:47 AM in reply to: kolk

Hello!

I guess by "loosing resolution" you mean a degrading video quality. The easiest solution would be to export uncompressed video from AIM and do the compression only with your video editing tool. But be warned: uncompressed video requires a lot of storage. If you are actually loosing pixels please check the video frame settings in your tool. Usually, such tools use certain presets with fixed resolution (e.g., PAL, NTSC, DV, FullHD) and scale your content to this resolution. For a more specific answer I need to know your tool.

Regards,

Haik. 

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.