Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
kolk
441 Views, 3 Replies

Text

Does anyone know of a way to add a frame of text to the begining of "movie"?  I wanted to add a disclaimer but when I add it through a thrid party I seem to loose a lot of resolution.

Ideas?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
konstantin.baumann
in reply to: kolk

Which programs did you try so far?

I haven't done video editing myself yet so far but would expect that every video editing tool should provide such a functionality?

Konstantin.B
Software Architect
Message 3 of 4

yes that is correct

also exporting the movie out of those programs will be different also because there is so much more setting in those programs

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
haik2
in reply to: kolk

Hello!

I guess by "loosing resolution" you mean a degrading video quality. The easiest solution would be to export uncompressed video from AIM and do the compression only with your video editing tool. But be warned: uncompressed video requires a lot of storage. If you are actually loosing pixels please check the video frame settings in your tool. Usually, such tools use certain presets with fixed resolution (e.g., PAL, NTSC, DV, FullHD) and scale your content to this resolution. For a more specific answer I need to know your tool.

Regards,

Haik.

Haik Lorenz
Software Developer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report