Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrain & Raster Not Appear Properly

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
nrdamayanti
715 Views, 3 Replies

Terrain & Raster Not Appear Properly

Hi..

I'have terrain and raster at same position. When I opened raster only or terrain ony there's no problem at all. But The visual appear not properly when I load both, raster and terrain.. As attached..

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Kindly need your advice all..

NRDamayanti

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

does that always appear like that or is it depending from the direction of sight/the camera-height/...?

If it depends on images you might try to change the format of the image, e.g. if you have uncompressed TIFF's try to convert them to LZW-compressed ones or to JPG's (be careful in that case with your georeference world file: TFW has to be changed to JGW).

Another option is to change the 3D graphics settings within your IW, play with these settings:

2014-01-11 11-33-48.png

HTH, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 4
lippola
in reply to: nrdamayanti

Hi there this is pretty bad. Can you provide the two files so we can have a deeper look.

Thx

Andreas

Message 4 of 4
Varhun.Prasad
in reply to: nrdamayanti

I can honestly say that is a graphics card problem (not sure if its a driver issue or hardware though).

I have two machines, exact same specs but one has a Quadro k1000 1GB and the other is a Quadro k2000 2GB. On the machine with the 1GB card I had this exact problem. It would drape fine but once you start moving the model around this happens. The same model on the 2GB machine works a charm.

Try that same model on another, better spec'd machine, and see what happens.

Regards,

Varhun

Regards,
Varhun

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report