Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storyboards and Proposals

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
mshoffman
746 Views, 7 Replies

Storyboards and Proposals

Im still in the learning process, however I am trying to figure out how to show different proposals with storyboards.  On the ipad you can view storyboards and layers, if i could assign proposals to storyboards that would be ideal.  Any thoughts?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: mshoffman

That can be done by creating different Scenarios.  Under the Present tab, it's the first button.

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 8
mshoffman
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

I can create a scenario, however where do you specify which proposal you want to use in the scenario?

Message 4 of 8
ToddRogers-WPM

Good question.  I see where you can link it to the Storyboard.  Konstantin (Autodesk), any suggestions?

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager

Message 5 of 8
eric.fain

When you are publishing a Scenario, the active Proposal is used to create it. There is no direct link to the Proposal from the Scenario itself. If you need to tie together a Proposal and a Scenario use a naming convention to do this. 

Message 6 of 8
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: eric.fain

Wish list?

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager

Message 7 of 8
mshoffman
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

I concur.  Having some checkboxes to include proposals like you can with storyboards when publishing would be nice.

Message 8 of 8
mshoffman

On second thought, Having to publish multiple scenarios to see different proposals is a lot considering each scenario is a separate file on the ipad's application.  What would be better is to be able to specify the proposal you want to see on the story board.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report