Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHP-file ruined terrain

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
arild.hoydal
602 Views, 1 Reply

SHP-file ruined terrain

Hi!

In an Infraworks-project, I've so far:

- Imported a terrain from a (SHP)-file

- Added georeferred raster images

- Drawn a few roads and inserted building from SHP-files

- Added water area SHP-files (thats when things got screwed up)

The problem came when I imported the water area-file, probably because I didn't change the default "Don't drape" option. The terrain got altered to fit the elevations in the water area file, which for some reason didn't correspond to the terrain elevation, causing deep "craters" in my model. So I've tried to remove features and Data Sources for both the terrain and water areas, which theoreticly should give me a totally flat surface with only the roads at elevated levels, but still the outline of the water areas remain in my model. No matter what I re-import and delete of terrain and water areas, the outlined areas seems "stuck" at the elevation from the original water areas. Is there any way to reset this? See the attatched image, and ask if the problem is unclear.

Infraworks-error.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
arild.hoydal
in reply to: arild.hoydal

Solved.

When I hid all Raster-images, there was water surfaces hidden beneath, which I wasn't able to select while the Raster images was shown. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report