Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scenarios on the Ipad: Scenario decompression failed

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
724 Views, 3 Replies

scenarios on the Ipad: Scenario decompression failed

I'm trying to view a scenario that I created in one of my models on my Ipad. In my model, I created a scenario, and Saved this file in the local file system. I made sure I Checked the "use in iTunes" checkbox. Then, I connected the iPad (it is an Ipad 2, and I have the Infraworks app installed) to my laptop, opened ITunes, and i dragged the file into the app.

When I open the app on the iPad, it displays my scenario in the scenario overview, but when i click it, it says "Scenario decompression failed". (however, the very first time when I uploaded the scenario it worked). I tried this with two different scenarios, both created from a different model, to check whether it was the model that caused the inconvience.  Neither of them worked. When I try the demo file that is in the app by default, or the presidio Parkway 2015 demo file via infraworks 360 no such a message is given, and these scenarios work just fine.

can anyone tell me how I can solve this problem? I'm I doing something wrong, is it the model, or is it the app?

Best,

Jesse Mom

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
lippola
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Jesse, 

some question to better cover the problem:

Can you tell us which version of the Ipad viewer you use and where you got it from (app store or else)?

What version of Infraworks do you use to produce the scenarios?

It would also help if you could provide the scenario in the cloud and invite myself to check it (andreas.lippold@autodesk.com).

thx

Andreas

Message 3 of 4
weibelt

Hi Jesse
Do you know whether your scenarios contain unicode characters (e.g. in Chinese)? We found an issue with handling such characters.
Tobias
Tobias Weibel
Software Developer
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 4
weibelt

Hi Jesse

Maybe you haven't seen it but we released a new iPad version a couple of weeks ago. Can you try to download the latest version of the iPad App and retry?

Tobias
Tobias Weibel
Software Developer
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report