Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Road,Bridge and Drainage design in Infraworks 360

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
965 Views, 1 Reply

Road,Bridge and Drainage design in Infraworks 360

Hello to everyone

Im starting to used Infaworks 360, and its a very useful software for me as an architect, urban
and infrastructure planner. The thing is that I download the program with a serial crack because
its not possible to me as an independent young consultant to bought the License, and i can´t use the modules from Road,Bridge and drainage
design. (In mi menu window it appears in the specialize field the 3 modules with a No, for no license). I already
search in diferent forums and in the autodesk page and i realize that you need to have a license to activate these
specializations in the subscription page.

Somebody know what can I do?

I think its really imporant to have these modules because you have all the complete
commands to optimize, and really get the advantage using Infraworks.

Thank you and best regards to all

Roberto

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Karsten.Saenger
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Roberto,

first of all you should reconsider the way how you are using InfraWorks. I think there are some options for you to not using a cracked license.
You might consider using a term based rental license which is much lower in price, for example.
If you are a student and you do not use the software in a professional environment you also have the option to get a free student license for InfraWorks.

Regarding you question about the additional modules the answer is yes, these modules are not included in InfraWorks 360 and you need to purchase separate (rental) licenses for each module.

Regards,
Karsten.

Karsten Saenger

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report