Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit fbx import! please!

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
knurrebusk
1921 Views, 0 Replies

Revit fbx import! please!

If could get these great fbx files into Revit, it would be a huge hit, it don´t have to be parametric.

The speed workflow of IM is so fast/secure, it´s faster to just work in IM, and update a link.

But if 3d dimtools in Im, and some layout print tool I would do it all in IM, it´s so speedy with large models.

But I guess the fbx path is possible, if opened up, Civil3d is overkill for conseptual work, and IM might fill a very needed maked among Revit users.

I do enjoy the power of Civil3d if need something complex, but most will never use it in a combo with Revit for consept work.

It´s a brilliant gem, and I´m almost tempted to buy a private lisence just to do it my way so to speak.

IM is not a type of software you mix with personal projects, so a hobby license would be great, that could be transferred to pro if the work needed to be used on the Company license later.

Many huge projects needs to be tested out on a home base first, but IM is not like Revit, I discovered it the hard way.

With Cloud computeing it´s perhaps possible, but not if on a closed network, another story though (my locked files).

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report