Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with model builder

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
ingegneria
737 Views, 8 Replies

Problem with model builder

I have just downloaded the trial version of Infraworks 360 and I tried to use the model builder but I had some problems.

After I chose my area, when I tried to download the model Infraworks crashes during "performing post-download cleanup". I tried with different size model but I recevied always the same errors.

Any suggestions?

Enzo

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: ingegneria

Do you have cloud credits?  This process uses cloud credits.

Todd Rogers
Message 3 of 9
ingegneria
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

No, I haven't.
Message 4 of 9
lokitzj

Hi Everyone,

Model Builder does not use Cloud Credits today.  So, that should not in any way be the cause of an error or crash.  In order to better understand what's causing this crash please email me directly at "justin dot lokitz" |at| "autodesk.com".  

Thanks,

Justin

Message 5 of 9
filizf
in reply to: lokitzj

Hi,
I am new at Infraworks. I would like to use this software however it is crash when I am trying to click model builder.
I downloaded new. What should I do ?

Thanks
Furkan Filiz
mimfurkanfiliz@gmail.com
Message 6 of 9
SethHall
in reply to: filizf

I have never seen a crash on launch for Model Builder. Which version are you using, and does it happen every time you try to launch Model Builder?

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 7 of 9
filizf
in reply to: SethHall

Hi,

I am using the last version.( 2018 )

Yes , it happens every time. I could not open model builder.

I do not know , why ?

Message 8 of 9
SethHall
in reply to: filizf

I looked into this a bit and it seems that certain free anti-virus programs can cause this issue. This solution is for 3DS Max, so ignore the first suggestion and try the second: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/3ds-max/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/3ds-Ma...

"If using a free anti-virus program, see if uninstalling that application and installing a different anti-virus program fixes the problem."

Not sure if it is related, but it may help in your situation.

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder
Message 9 of 9
Carrillof

because you do not try on another computer probably the anti virus will block it or some policy. try on another team and send it by creating a group where you share it

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report