Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with import from Revit

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
422 Views, 1 Reply

Problem with import from Revit

Hi,

I would like to import to my Infraworks model one simple Revit object. Used option 3D object, FBX file. After I finished the procedure had grayed model, without any material or colors (attached picture Revit model monochrome.jpg).

In the same time my coworker insert the very same object and have colored object (Revit model colored.jpg)

We checked together machine specifications, drivers, Infraworks options and the rest, and cannot find what is the problem. In general I have computer which has better specifications then his one (Nvidia Quadro 3000M - Nvidia Quadro 1000M). My processor is newer and better one. All options on Infraworks are the same (more or less default ones). We have the same built version of Infraworks.

Does anybody have any logical explanation?

Regards,

Drazen

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Problem is solved!

I installed the new version of Infraworks and suddenly everything functions.

Have to say that I'm bit concerned with general functioning of Infraworks. Everything is great when functioning according to expectations, but when not it is hard to find out what is really problem. The new version is basically the same as previous one. What caused the problem it is not easy to understand neither why it is functioning right now. Kind of black box.

Drazen

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report