Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile app

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Chad-Smith
531 Views, 8 Replies

Mobile app

Is the iOS mobile app suffering issues?

I've just downloaded it for the first time and tried loading the sample scenario, and it crashes the app before it even gets through loading approx 1/4 of it.

I have even tried setting it to offline mode first thinking it was crashing on the downloading, but this doesn't help.

Also, how do I get my own I360 scenarios to show on the app?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
BrianHailey
in reply to: Chad-Smith

My scenario list on my iPad is empty as well. Not sure why. I don't use the app very often but I have shown clients models on my iPad and they aren't there any longer.

Interesting...

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 3 of 9
BrianHailey
in reply to: BrianHailey

Don't know why but, they are back now. Had to login again and there they were. Perhaps it was a service glitch or just a Brian Glitch...

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 4 of 9
Chad-Smith
in reply to: BrianHailey

Thanks Brian.
Looks like user error on my behalf with not seeing the Scenarios on the device. I didn't realise there was a Scenario function on the desktop program, so I created one and it showed up.

My first issue with the app crashing on the sample still exists if Autodesk is able to comment.
Message 5 of 9

Hi Chad,

can you tell which sample project you are trying to open on the iPad?
Is it your own sample or an official Autodesk sample?
I would like to test the file open on my side...

Regards,
Karsten.

Karsten Saenger
Message 6 of 9

It's the Autodesk Freemont St one.
Thanks.
Message 7 of 9

Hi Chad,

the Freemont sample opens up fine but slow on the iPad. It could be a performance issue. In the InfraWorks 360 App in top right corner, try reducing the details (slider) in the App settings.
Does this help?

Regards,
Karsten

Karsten Saenger
Message 8 of 9

Thanks. You are correct that lowering the detail level down will not crash the app.
Unfortunately, it has to go so low that barely any detail is now displayed. Oh well.
Message 9 of 9

Hey Chad, 

please make sure that there is enough storage space on your device, scenarios need a nice chunk of it, also a reboot could help cleaning.

To get your own scenarios you need to define and publish them from InfraWorks 360 Desktop. 

Markus

Markus Briglmeir, Product Manager BIM 360 Design Collaboration

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report