Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

infroworks app -- how to load in my file

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
485 Views, 3 Replies

infroworks app -- how to load in my file

Hi

I have installed infraworks app in my iPad .

I have created some projects in my PC infraworks 2014, how to transfer these projects into Ipad infraworks app?

Should I publish these projects online first?  

many thanks

Tom

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: Anonymous

Hey Tom.  You must create a Scenario on your desktop version first and pubish it to 360.

Todd Rogers
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Yes, I have published a scenario named t1, when l am log into https://infraworks360.autodesk.com/

there are only two default scenarios: Presidio Parkway 2015 and San Francisco published by AIM 360.

Where is my published senario?

Tom

Message 4 of 4
Nora.Li

Hi Tom, Would you please sign in with your account on Desktop side and check the online scenario manager as screenshot below? You can select the group which you published your scenario to see if it’s there. If it’s there, would you please click Email the URL and send me your scenario URL to check what’s wrong with the URL? Otherwise, your scenario is not published successfully and you may need to do it with steps below: 1. Sign in with your Autodesk account in Desktop application 2. Define the scenario 3. Click publish scenario to AIW360 4. Once your scenario is published, you will see the message box: Scenario Uploaded 5. Now you can open the scenario by open Online Scenarios dialog and click Open in Web Browser BTW, with the newest InfraWorks release, you are not required to publish scenario. All you need to do is define the scenario with all required parameters, then publish the model to InfraWorks 360. Now you can open the scenario in web browser by clicking Open in Browser button. Hope that is helpful for you, Nora
Nora.Li

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report