Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infraworks Stability

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Civil3DReminders
451 Views, 3 Replies

Infraworks Stability

Anyone else having major stability problems with Infraworks 2014? I'm currently using Version 3.0.0.5006 although I have no idea what the translates into from the download pages. It seems I'm in a loop of zoom to area I want to modify, make change, crash, repeat...

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Have had some issues with 2014 and 2014 R2: are you working with data over a mapped network drive or off your local C drive?

neilyj (No connection with Autodesk other than using the products in the real world)
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

AEC Collection 2024 UKIE (mainly Civil 3D UKIE and IW)
Win 11 Pro x64, 1Tb Primary SSD, 1Tb Secondary SSD
64Gb RAM Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-11855M CPU @ 3.2GHz
NVIDIA RTX A5000 16Gb, Dual 27" Monitor, Dell Inspiron 7760
Message 3 of 4
christopher
in reply to: neilyj666

It's local to the C drive. Well it appears to be getting worse as now I can't even open the model anymore.

Message 4 of 4
neilyj666
in reply to: christopher

The latest model I did (last week) starting playing up and I was spending more time waiting for the program to respond than creating things so I just cut my losses, deleted it and started again.

neilyj (No connection with Autodesk other than using the products in the real world)
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

AEC Collection 2024 UKIE (mainly Civil 3D UKIE and IW)
Win 11 Pro x64, 1Tb Primary SSD, 1Tb Secondary SSD
64Gb RAM Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-11855M CPU @ 3.2GHz
NVIDIA RTX A5000 16Gb, Dual 27" Monitor, Dell Inspiron 7760

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report