Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infraworks Sample models

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
mr_sriramesh
5408 Views, 9 Replies

Infraworks Sample models

Hi, 

I am looking for some sample file/model for infra works. Online doc says some thing about "Tiny Town" model but I heard there is also a "San Francisco" model. Does anyone have that model I can get to play around? Please advice. Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Sign in to 360 from within InfraWorks and you can download the San Franscisco model.

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 10

Hi Todd,

If it is not too much trouble, can you please provide me the link? I did the search on 360 and I was asked to post on this forum for the model. It would be great to get a initial kick to move forward. Thanks.

Message 4 of 10

Open InfraWorks and sign in to 360.

4-4-2012 8-46-10 AM.png

Todd Rogers
BIM Manager
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 5 of 10

Thanks, Todd.
Message 6 of 10
DarrenP
in reply to: mr_sriramesh

hopefully you have a powerful machine graphics card wise

this file will test your machine to see if your machine can handle this program

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 10
mr_sriramesh
in reply to: DarrenP

I hope so. I am trying to mess with some custom scripts to drop some of my algorithm onto infraworks to see how it goes. I assumed starting with a model like this will help. it would be great, if you guys have any advice on this. Thanks in advance.
Message 8 of 10

I work in a university so have no option to reinstall the program, and there is no listeof san francisco models, no folder with san fracisco models, and no way of getting the model on my autodesk 360, can you please help?

Message 9 of 10

Hello

I am also having this problem- I have signed in to 360, but the sample models group is empty.

This is with Infraworks 2014- our licence server has not been updated to 2015 yet.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it

Andrew

Message 10 of 10

It appears to me that the San Francisco model is no longer one of the Online Models available from the group: Samples@InfraWorks360. The Las Vegas Fremont street model seems to have taken the place of San Francisco.

However...If you have purchased a copy of Autodesk InfraWorks and InfraWorks 360 Essentials published by Sybex then you'll find San Francisco is one of the companion downloads for Chapter 1 of that book.

IW360.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report