Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INFRAWORKS NO LOAD DATA

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ajpancha
594 Views, 2 Replies

INFRAWORKS NO LOAD DATA

A big hello to all the community, I'm new to infraworks and I'm not very good with English, disculapran me for anything.
Working with Autocad Civil 3d 2015 and recently want to learn on their own Infraworks.
In a file civil 3d, I have many things as objects of autocad civil 3d and themselves, cross sections, longitudinal profile and other objects of civil 3d, the file is georeferenced to my coordinate system ...
The following img generally show items that I have in my file ..

infra1.jpg

I click to export to imx and be able to open in Infraworks, and exported without error.
The following img I show to create a new file in infraworks ...

infra2.jpg

I click ok, then I'll add the newly exported file imx civil 3d ...

infra3.jpg

When searching for the imx and add, I get the following message ...

infra4.jpg

because I get the message ?, I'm doing wrong or I need to do?
Thank you very much for your help, I am new user in Infrawork, thank you very much ..

PD. in case there is any user who knows Spanish, it would be good to know, thanks ..

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
PD:
Si la info es de tu interés, dale manitos arriba (KUDO)...
Si la info da solución a tu inquietud, o es conocimiento nuevo para poderlo aplicar en el futuro, acéptalo como SOLUCIÓN...

TU ACEPTACIÓN O APOYO EN CUALQUIERA DE LAS 2 FORMAS, ES EL INCENTIVO PARA PODER SEGUIR APORTANDO CON LO MUCHO O POCO QUE SEPAMOS DE ESTE GRAN SOFTWARE PARA EL BIEN DE TODA LA COMUNIDAD...

Felices festividades de Carnaval y feriado...

ALEJANDRO PANCHANA (Guayaquil-Ecuador)
Facebook | Twitter | Screencast

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Karsten.Saenger
in reply to: ajpancha

Hi Alejandro,

welcome to the InfraWorks forum.
My Spanish is not as good as your English and therefore I continue in this language.

I have twi firt comments on your workflow:

1. It seems you are working with Civil 3D 2015 and InfraWorks 2014.x
    The IMX format has changed between versions and most likely InfraWOrks 2014 cannot read the IMX files generated with Civil 3D 2015.
    You could test this by downloading and installing InfraWOrks 2015.3 as trial version and try to import your IMX data there. In your case it is possible to install InfraWorks 2015.3 without the need to uninstall InfraWorks 2014.
  2. Please note that with InfraWorks 2015.3 you have an additional workflow availbale to exchange data between InfraWorks and Civil 3D, which might be better for you. For more details see Acerca del intercambio de datos con AutoCAD Civil 3D

Best Regards,
Karsten.

Karsten Saenger
Message 3 of 3
ajpancha
in reply to: Karsten.Saenger

Hello there, thank you very much for the answer, and it's true, my English is not very good hehehehe.

I commented that I served your comment, it's true, both programs are incompatible and had to use infrawork 360, and the matter of civil 3d 360, I had no problem, now I have to learn a little more infrawork 360 so that it can use 100 %.

Thank you very much for your help and your comment, have a nice day ...

Atte.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
PD:
Si la info es de tu interés, dale manitos arriba (KUDO)...
Si la info da solución a tu inquietud, o es conocimiento nuevo para poderlo aplicar en el futuro, acéptalo como SOLUCIÓN...

TU ACEPTACIÓN O APOYO EN CUALQUIERA DE LAS 2 FORMAS, ES EL INCENTIVO PARA PODER SEGUIR APORTANDO CON LO MUCHO O POCO QUE SEPAMOS DE ESTE GRAN SOFTWARE PARA EL BIEN DE TODA LA COMUNIDAD...

Felices festividades de Carnaval y feriado...

ALEJANDRO PANCHANA (Guayaquil-Ecuador)
Facebook | Twitter | Screencast

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report