Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infraworks 360 update

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rfelfoldi-cc
425 Views, 1 Reply

Infraworks 360 update

I have been trying to use the trial version of the Infraworks 360 without any success .
I downloaded the trial version with no problem, however when tried to create a model I got stuck. Upon trying to download the requested model about half-way through the process the software unexpectedly shut down . When attempted to repeat downloading several times the same thing happened. After noticing that an upgrade is in the "works" I waited couple of days, and now after receiving the requested model I am unable to download it because my version is not up to date ; however ,I can't update because I don't have an account at the subscription center. I am pretty anxious to see the capabilities of this software, because I am hoping that having the knowledge to use it would give me an advantage when I graduate college and look for work in four months . Can you please let me know having only the trial/student version can I have an account in the subscription center and if yes , how do I set it up.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi Robert,

I noticed that your forum post have not been answered yet.
Do you still have problems loading your model?

From your issue description I am not sure if I have understood you correctly, especially I don't understand why you need a subscription account.

It is possible to download a trial version of InfraWorks 360. During the installation you will get a temporary Autodesk 360 account that enables you to work and collaborate in the cloud. This account will be disabled approximately 30 days after your trial version expired.
If you need to upgrade the program, i.e. from InfraWorks 360 2015.2 to 2015.3, simply download and install the trial version again - uninstallation of 2015.2 before might be needed.

Regards,
Karsten.

Karsten Saenger

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report