Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infraworks 360 for 2015

24 REPLIES 24
Message 1 of 25
Geomap
2274 Views, 24 Replies

Infraworks 360 for 2015

Hi,

Is Infraworks 360 for 2015 available?

I don't find download files on Subsciption center.

I need to use new features like WeoGeo and Model Builder.

Someone knows where can I find it?

Thanks

Yannick

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
lazicr
in reply to: DarrenP

Dear, oh dear Heavens!

How could have we sinned so hard and so dire in our loyalty?

To be punished so harshly and be left hopeless amongst the choices?

I shed a tear for each and every one of you loyal enthusiasts, for all the battle hardened, corporate early adopters, for all the pioneering believers and risk takers who bet their professional lives on their ability to bleed on the technological edge for as long as it is decided somewhere...

I salute you, my fellow combatant mortals. I salute you with my deepest respect and my deepest sympathy for every day, every sleepless night, every hour away from your loved ones that you have donated to the fight to "make it happen". 

From the bottom of my heart, I wish that some day, you get something in return.

Message 22 of 25
omelchenko
in reply to: DarrenP

There is such position in the price list as Autodesk Infraworks 360 - companion 2015. If i am correct, it must be installed on AIDSP or AIDSU to add all the functionality of Infraworks 360 plus Roadway Design and Bridge Design to the suite and can be purchased instead of Road Design and Bridge Design. Am i correct??

Thank you!

Message 23 of 25

Hi,
actually the Companion version of InfraWorks will upgrade InfraWorks from a Suite to InfraWorks 360.
The Roadway Design and Bridge Module still have to be purchased separately since these are extensions.
See this site for a product comparison and please note the asterisks (*) for Bridge, Drainage and Roadway Design.

Regards,
Karsten

Karsten Saenger
Message 24 of 25

Message 25 of 25

Thank you very and very much, Karsten))

/ Vlad

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report