Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infraworks 2015 Problems

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
savon
723 Views, 7 Replies

Infraworks 2015 Problems

I just got "upgraded" to Infraworks 2015 and am somewhat dissappointed.  Is anyone else having problems with menu lag?  I click on a command or add a new keyframe to a story board and I have to wait approx. 25 seconds for the action to take place.  Layers load much slower in 2015 than they did in 2014 R2 and in some cases it took me 4 hours to load an image in 2015 where in 2014 R2 it took 12 minutes.  Is there a forum to vent about Autodesk related issues?  Or maybe a trained therapist equipped to handle these emotional issues Autodesk is putting me through? 

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
rkmcswain
in reply to: savon

savon wrote:

Is there a forum to vent about Autodesk related issues?

Create a support ticket if you are on Subscription, and/or submit your feedback here.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 8
afinnerty

My Infraworks 2015 won't even open. Everytime I open it, it crashes immediately.

Message 4 of 8
savon
in reply to: afinnerty

You may be having issues with the license server. I know we had to have our IT upgrade some stuff in order to get the new license server to work. Prior to this upgrade I was not able to launch 2015 successfully.
Message 5 of 8
DavidMettler1819

I'm having issues with deleted artifacts remaining in the scene. I keep having to regen the environment to clean-up artifacts. Going back to 2014.

David Mettler
Haydon Building Corp
dmettler@haydonbc.com
Message 6 of 8
savon
in reply to: DavidMettler1819

What kind of artifacts?  I know that if I import a shapefile that represents a pipeline and if I subsequently change a node (Move in X, Y, or Z) then Infraworks will automatically create a copy of that pipeline.  If I delete said shapefile from the environment that copy will still be there so I have to delete that as well.  I actually don't mind this but I can see how it could be annoying.

Message 7 of 8
DavidMettler1819

Road artifacts... I'm simply adding plants and sidewalks from the existing library. I was changing the lane configuration and the intersections and needed to delete and re-create a section with an additional lane. 2015 deleted the road section but left a section of road at a 45 degree angle and I couldn't delete the road. It did remove itself when I did a regen. This happened a couple of times... The regen is too slow for a fix.

David Mettler
Haydon Building Corp
dmettler@haydonbc.com
Message 8 of 8
savon

Attached are two images showing the difference in times importing a 2GB sid image between 2014 R2 and 2015.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report