Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to login into infraworks 2015?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
aivaras.staknys
776 Views, 5 Replies

How to login into infraworks 2015?

I can't find how to login into infraworks 2015. Help is appreciated:)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: aivaras.staknys

which infraworks did you download: http://www.autodesk.com/products/infraworks-360/compare-products

there are 2 different ones

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
aivaras.staknys
in reply to: DarrenP
Message 4 of 6
lippola
in reply to: aivaras.staknys

hi,

on the older entry page which has the black background, you will find the login under the Collaboration section on the lower left.

Having the new HOME which has the bluish beckground and bigger tiles of the models you will fin the login in the upper utility bar on the far left end.

In both cases you need to have an ADSK account which can be created there as well.

Andreas

Message 5 of 6

Hi Aivaras,

please note that the student version of InfraWorks is no InfraWorks 360 but the standalone InfraWorks which is the same as the "InfraWorks in a Suite" version.
See this page for a comparison: http://www.autodesk.com/products/infraworks-360/compare-products

That being said, you do not have any cloud collaboration features available.
The InfraWorks 360 will probably available as a student version as well in the future.

Regards,
Karsten.

Karsten Saenger
Message 6 of 6

Thank You all for support. I was surfing a lot about infraworks and other products. I am a student and I need Infraworks 360 for my Master's work but unfortunately at the moment only Infraworks is availiable for students. I even wrote a letter asking for exception in getting license for InfraWorks 360 because I need Bridgles and roads module. 30 days trial is not what I need for my 2 years work. Sad, but my request was denied 😞

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report