Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Syncing to cloud reverted the model to original 1st published state!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
christopher.zoog
463 Views, 2 Replies

Help! Syncing to cloud reverted the model to original 1st published state!!!!!

I just lost weeks of work!!!!  I published the model a few weeks ago.  I made a ton of changes.  I hit the sysnc button, I had publish changes checked.  And it reverted back to that version i uploaded weeks ago.  No one else has synced or done anything to the model is any way.  And yes I did regenerate the model.  How could this happen!?!?!!?  And I am guessing there is no way to back up.  UGH.

Side note, I also can't publish any new models.  this autodesk 360 junk is not working at ALL!!!

we really want to use this product, but we can't lose work!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi, 

Technically it is not possible for the system to revert the changes on a sync operation, so could you provide some more details on what steps you took and maybe I can try to reproduce this? Perhaps there is an issue with the user interface.

One thing to check would be to see if you have a proposal that contains all your work.

Also, what version of Autodesk InfraWorks are you using?

For the publish issue, please check to make sure you have at least a publisher role to the group that you want to publish too. 

Thanks

Tom

Tom Fukushima
Software Development Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the response.  I am using infraworks 2014.  There is only one proposal setup, it was just a AOI, I set it up a few weeks ago and have not touched it since.

The steps i took were as follows:

• Create model
  • Publish Model
  • Work on the model for a few weeks.  Adding new GI, POI's, and sawpping many buildings out for sketchup buildings (collida models).  Adjust extents, etc. Deleting and adjusting roads.
  • Sync Model
  • After Sync, model appears exactly how I had it when I first published it.  All new ground imagary data sources are gone, all the buildings that were swapped out are gone.

FWIW, its a model of 175 sqaure miles NYC, 1,000,000 buildings, all roads, highways, alleys in the city.

Thanks,

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report