InfraWorks General Discussion

InfraWorks General Discussion

Contributor
jaturner
Message 1 of 3 (384 Views)

Custom furniture styles?

384 Views, 2 Replies
01-25-2013 07:10 AM

I have created a model and tried attaching some city furniture, the wooden church.  The program crashed and when I reopened it and hit home the model was very far in space.  I believe that what I inserted went to another galaxy per say.  I have a warning that says "tile contains invalid vertices".  How can I get rid of something that I can not see??

Thanks,

Julie Mitchell

jaturner@auroragov.org

*Expert Elite*
TRogers
Message 2 of 3 (382 Views)

Re: Custom furniture styles?

01-25-2013 07:35 AM in reply to: jaturner

If you open up the Model Explorer, you can right-click on City Furniture and choose View in Data Table.  You can delete the object by right-clicking on it in the Data Table and selecting Delete.  If you don't know which one it is in the Data Table, you can right-click on it in the Data Table and select Select in View.  Once selected, on the Home tab of the ribbon, choose Zoom to Selected.

If the issue was resolved by this method, please click on "Accept As Solution"
*Civil 3DJ*
Todd Rogers

Visit my blog here.

Contributor
jaturner
Message 3 of 3 (381 Views)

Re: Custom furniture styles?

01-25-2013 07:39 AM in reply to: jaturner
Thanks so much for your speedy answer!! Julie Turner-Mitchell Senior AutoCAD Operator Public Works Department City of Aurora 15151 E Alameda Pkwy Aurora, Colorado 80012 Desk: 303-739-7452 jaturner@auroragov.org
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.