Community
InfraWorks Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s InfraWorks Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular InfraWorks topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Style Palette Grading Tab missing

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
BarrieSharp
1142 Views, 9 Replies

Style Palette Grading Tab missing

I have found a video that suggests there should be a tab for grading at the bottom of the Style Palette.  It doesn't show up in on mine.  I don't suppose anyone has any suggestions as to why?  We want to manipulate the gradients.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Hi @BarrieSharp,

which version of IW are you using on your machine?

Best

Nicola Ianeselli
BIM Manager

Twitter | LinkedIn

Infraworks Ambassador

Was this answer helpful? If so, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or the KUDO button

Want to present in Infraworks? Vote this up!

Message 3 of 10

Autodesk® InfraWorks® 360 2017.3

Version 17.3.133.0

Message 4 of 10

Hi @BarrieSharp,

I downloaded and installed the same version you have, and everything is working properly as you can see from the image below.

Is that the only palette missing?

Best

Nicola Ianeselli
BIM Manager

Twitter | LinkedIn

Infraworks Ambassador

Was this answer helpful? If so, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or the KUDO button

Message 5 of 10

That is the missing palette.  I wonder why mine doesn't appear.

Message 6 of 10

Hi @BarrieSharp,

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/infraworks-360/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/ENU/Inf...

http://help.autodesk.com/view/INFMDR/ENU/?guid=GUID-0B9D9B76-6DCC-449A-A12B-D316DCF5D1F2

And you will find my palette attached.

You just have to load it into the Catalog, it is the same that you have seen in the image

Nicola Ianeselli
BIM Manager

Twitter | LinkedIn

Infraworks Ambassador

Message 7 of 10

Hi @BarrieSharp,

it does not allow me to attach a .json file.

You will find it here, just unrar it and load it.

Nicola Ianeselli
BIM Manager

Twitter | LinkedIn

Infraworks Ambassador

Message 8 of 10

Thank you very much for your efforts.  I used the import on the JSON you supplied but the tab failed to turn up.  I explored the program folder structures to see if there was anywhere it could be placed manually.  Through my trials I kept closing and reopening the software and stumbled upon the solution.  The home page has a toggle to preview the grading tools.

Message 9 of 10

Thank you very much for your efforts.  I used the import on the JSON you supplied but the tab failed to turn up.  I explored the program folder structures to see if there was anywhere it could be placed manually.  Through my trials I kept closing and reopening the software and stumbled upon the solution so your reply did help. 

The home page has a toggle to preview the grading tools. That has made the tab appear.

Grading Preview.jpg

Message 10 of 10

Hi @BarrieSharp,

So it works correctly now?

Glad the solution was found. You can mark it as a Solution, so others will easily identify the issue and how to solve it.

Best

Nicola Ianeselli
BIM Manager

Twitter | LinkedIn

Infraworks Ambassador

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report