Infrastructure Map Server Developer

Infrastructure Map Server Developer

stoff
Message 1 of 1 (76 Views)

Visual Studio and dotnetviewersample problem

76 Views, 0 Replies
07-03-2008 05:09 AM
Hi,

I downloaded the dotnetviewersample and want o make a Visual Studio 2008 project of it. After copying the sample code to the MG-Extensions-www directory and the MG-dlls to the bin directory, I opened the directory as Website. Trying to compile, I came across the following problems ...

1) Type or Namespace JsonObject was not found => I took the proper namespace Jayrock.Json ... works!

2) File \query\property.aspx could not be found =>

The file C:\Programme\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2009\WebServerExtensions\www\DOTNETVIEWERSAMPLE\QUERY\property.aspx could not be found.

=>not strange, because it is stored in the directory \query\classes\property.aspx ... but where is this path stored?... in a binary? I have not found it in the code and moved the file in the directory above ... dirty but seems to work ...

3) The path /utilityfunctions.aspx could not be assigned. ... corrected some wrong include paths, but can't eleminate this error ... any ideas are welcom?

A downloadable Visual Studio website solution would be great ... ;-)

Has anyone experiences with dotnetviewersample and visual studio? ...

Best regards ...

stoff
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.