Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find the Requester Raster Resource

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sarahjackel
2580 Views, 1 Reply

Unable to find the Requester Raster Resource

Hello,
I am using Raster images in my MapGuide 6.5 map. It has been working for years, but just recently the rasters cannot be found. They have not been moved and the no changes have been made in the server admin tool.

I have tried moving the rasters to a different location, resetting the path in server admin and they still do not show up in the list of rasters in Author.

Has anyone seen this issue or know what I can do to fix it? I have attached an image of the folder containing the sid files, the server admin properties setting the raster path and the list of rasters (blank) in author.

thanks,
Sarah
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
sarahjackel
in reply to: sarahjackel

Update:

When I point the raster search path to the MapGuide sample raster folder it works.

(C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MapGuideServer6.5\Projects\Sample_World\Raster) The image in that folder is a jpg.  Are SIDs no longer recognized?

I added a test SID to my raster folder to determine if there was an error with my original images, but it also did not show up in the raster list in MapGuide.

Do I need to convert my SIDs to jpgs?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report