Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The remote server returned an error: (559) MgInvalidL​icenseExce​ption.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
TATA_JUNE2007
906 Views, 3 Replies

The remote server returned an error: (559) MgInvalidL​icenseExce​ption.

Hi All,

ServerActivator does not start also while login to studio encounter below error message:

The remote server returned an error: (559) MgInvalidLicenseException.
   at Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.Comm.RequestManager.CreateSession()
   at Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.Comm.RequestManager.InitializeSession()
   at Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.SiteManager.InitializeRequestManager(String siteString, NetworkCredential credential, RequestManager rm, String& siteVersion, Exception& unKnownError)

Actually, it is license activator which is not coming up. Hence, I am not able to activate license as well.

Any idea on this please.

Please note that, I have reinstalled the AutoDesk Infrastrcuture Map Server 2012 again but issue remains as it is.

OS  Windows 2003 Server with IIS 6.0

Regards,
Anand
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi Anand,

did you try to start the License Activator? (Start>Programs>Autodesk>Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012)?

What happens when you try to start it? What does " license activator which is not coming up" mean?

By the way - you mentioned that the server OS is W2003 - according to the system requirements W2008 is required.

Rob

http://raumpatrouille3d.blogspot.ch/
Message 3 of 4

Rob,

When I  go Start>Programs>Autodesk>Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012>Launch Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server Licensing Activator

This does not launch the license activator!

Also, I have OS Windows 2003 server. Does it okay to installed Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server 2012?

Regards,
Anand
Message 4 of 4

Hi Anand,

have a look at Windows EventViewer - maybe further information can be found there why the serveractivator.exe doesn't start.

Not sure if this is the reason but AIMS 2008 requires W2008 as OS, not W2003.

Rob

http://raumpatrouille3d.blogspot.ch/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report