Valued Contributor
nik.mazreen
Message 1 of 2 (768 Views)
Accepted Solution

The Mapguide Enterprise 2010 Server service

768 Views, 1 Replies
02-07-2011 04:43 AM

Hi,

i'm having a problem to start mapguide enterprise 2010 server service. Error message as below:

"The Mapguide Enterprise 2010 Server service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they have no work to do, for example, the Performance Logs and Alerts service."

i also checked error.log from dir C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2010\Server\Logs

"<2011-02-07T20:40:27>     228            Administrator
 Error: An exception occurred in DB component.
        DbEnv::dbremove: Invalid argument
 StackTrace:
  - MgServer.open() line 1077 file d:\build\testarossa_nightly\build_30.1\ent\os\server\src\core\Server.cpp
  - MgServiceManager.Initialize() line 145 file d:\Build\Testarossa_Nightly\BUILD_30.1\Ent\OS\Server\src\Common\Manager\ServiceManager.cpp
  - MgServerResourceService.OpenRepositories() line 173 file d:\build\testarossa_nightly\build_30.1\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\ServerResourceService.cpp
  - MgRepositoryManager.CleanRepository() line 330 file d:\build\testarossa_nightly\build_30.1\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\RepositoryManager.cpp    
<2011-02-07T20:40:27>     228            
 Success: Server stopped."

i dont really understand what is going on. can anybody help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Can you confirm the path to the Repositories directory is correct and exists? It may be that it can't find the repository files.

Dave

Employee
dswilson
Message 2 of 2 (745 Views)

Re: The Mapguide Enterprise 2010 Server service

02-11-2011 08:19 AM in reply to: nik.mazreen

Can you confirm the path to the Repositories directory is correct and exists? It may be that it can't find the repository files.

Dave

Dave Wilson
SQA Analyst
AEC IM
Autodesk, Inc.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.