I don't see a Topobase Web group and since it is built on MGE I figured this is the best place to look for help. Running Topobase Web 2009 SP1. I can get a basic layout to display topobase data fine, but when I try to use the Fusion layout (which I really want to use) I get AJAX errors (see attached)
If you use FireFox you will get the details of the AJAX Callback error which might help. The second dialog suggests there is a problem with the overviewmap. Is your overview map set to the same as your main map? Do you have a copy of MG Studio so that you can create a simpler map and use that as the overview as a test?
I tried FireFox and have attached the error i receive with it. The Map and Layouts are from the package that TBWeb provides as a sample. The Map doesn't have any layers so not sure how much simplier I can make it. Not sure what an overview map is compared to a regular map. I do have a copy of MG Studio 2009.
and here is the corresponding error message in Error.log...
Error: Resource was not found: Session:949836e8-ffff-ffff-8000-0050568d721b_en_7F0000010AF20AF10AF0//Map.Map
- MgResourceServiceHandler.ProcessOperation line 80 file d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_33.7\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\ResourceServiceHandler.cpp
- MgOpGetResourceData.Execute line 124 file d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_33.7\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\OpGetResourceData.cpp
- MgServerResourceService.GetResourceData line 1401 file d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_33.7\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\ServerResourceService.cpp
- MgApplicationRepositoryManager.GetResourceData line 1201 file d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_33.7\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\ApplicationRepositoryManager.cpp
- MgResourceContentManager.GetDocument line 590 file d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_33.7\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\ResourceContentManager.cpp
- MgResourceDefinitionManager.GetDocument line 476 file d:\buildforgeprojects\carrera_nightly\build_33.7\ent\os\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp Resource was not found: Session:949836e8-ffff-ffff-8000-0050568d721b_en_7F0000010AF20AF10AF0//Map.Map
If you open the Flexible Web Layout in Studio you will see many tabs. One tab is for the main map and another is for the overview (the small insert map that most flexible web layouts enable by default). When a flexible web layout is created the main map is assigned to the overview map until the user creates a simpler more practical map for the smaller insert. The overview map is designed to be zoomed out further than the main map giving the user a point of reference of where they are in the main map. The session not found errors are not a huge concern other than you are getting an actual error from IE which is annoying.
When you say your map doesn't have any layers then how does the sample preview? An empty map is likely to generate errors in a flexible web layout.
Try taking an actual map that has at least 1 layer in it and create a new flexible web layout in Studio and play with that to see if you get errors.
i created a new map, flexible layout and layer. the preview of the layer works great. the preview of the map won't work because the refresh button is not active. the web preview of the flexible layout fails. i've attached screenshots of these errors...
It's odd that the system can't query the bounds on your data. That should have been set when adding a layer to a new map. If it doesn't there may be a problem with the data. What format is it in, SDF, SHP or coming from a database in this case Tobobase? If the data is coming from Oracle then Oracle usually require that the bounds of the data are set in the user_sdo_geom_metadata table. I would have assumed Topobase is setting this.