Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supression of layers in query in flexible layouts?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
thoman999
451 Views, 2 Replies

Supression of layers in query in flexible layouts?

Hello,

Is it possible to supress the visible layer list in the Query function in the flixible layouts? May of our layers (raster mainly) don't have any queriable options so they don't need to be in the list. Less than 4% of the County is private (and highly discontinuous) so we don't fly regionally but community specific creating lots of little raster sets that bulk up the list needlessly.

Thanks for any insight

Tom

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
AdamY1018
in reply to: thoman999

To clarify are you just trying to hide certain layers from showing up in the legend when viewing a map? If so you can uncheck the "layer is visible in the legend" box.

Message 3 of 3
thoman999
in reply to: AdamY1018

No. I'm trying to limit the number of layers avialable to the user during the query option in the flexible layout.

My current implementation has numerous raster layers that I don't want available as a queryiable layer yet they still need to be turned on and off by the user depending on need. I guess just trying to limit the layers that are searchable by the end user without impacting the available support data sets.

An example: I have 3 layers, parcels, raster (2011) and raster (2009) Under the Query command in the flexible layout I could search fields in all 3 layers but I only want the parcels layer to be listed in the layer selection dropdown. The rasters (in my case) have no searchable data elements. 

Ideally, I would like to see a checkbox added to the layer definition that aloows that laywer to be searchable. Even possibly to the point of adding a checkbox to the layer 'Properties displayed in viewer' that would further limit the perties that could be searched.

Does this help?

Tom

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report