I have a Mapguide Enterprise 2011 Fusion map on a Windows 2008 R2 server that is continually getting stuck or stalling when someone tries to access the map. In order to fix the issue, I do a complete reboot of the server and that does the trick, however, this is not ideal. In the Error.log I get the following information when the map is inaccessible:
<2011-08-30T08:22:36> 2192 Fusion Viewer 220.127.116.11
Error: Session has expired or is invalid. Please log in again.
- MgSiteServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 83 file d:\build\grandprix\build_53.5\ent\os\server\src\se
- MgOpAuthenticate.Execute() line 107 file d:\build\grandprix\build_53.5\ent\os\server\src\se
- MgServerSiteService.Authenticate() line 709 file d:\build\grandprix\build_53.5\ent\os\server\src\se
- MgSecurityManager.Authenticate() line 224 file d:\Build\GrandPrix\BUILD_53.5\Ent\OS\Server\src\Co
- MgSessionCache.GetSessionInfo() line 175 file d:\Build\GrandPrix\BUILD_53.5\Ent\OS\Server\src\Co
Does anyone have a solution to this, I am getting tired of having to constantly restart the server.
Thanks in advance!!
Is this thread related?
Yes, the threads are related. I posted this beofre I saw the other thread.
I have tried almost everything and still no luck getting Mapguide to stop periodically stalling.
I added a $featureReader-->Close(); to some code I had and it still is stalling. I have attached the code, do you mind taking a look and seeing if I missed something?
I am desperate to get this fixed, any help would be greatly appreciated!!
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.