Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Session has expired or is invalid?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
emluv
1864 Views, 2 Replies

Session has expired or is invalid?

Hello,

I have a Mapguide Enterprise 2011 Fusion map on a Windows 2008 R2 server that is continually getting stuck or stalling when someone tries to access the map. In order to fix the issue, I do a complete reboot of the server and that does the trick, however, this is not ideal. In the Error.log I get the following information when the map is inaccessible:

<2011-08-30T08:22:36>  2192 Fusion Viewer 70.97.113.229 
 Error: Session has expired or is invalid. Please log in again.
 StackTrace:
  - MgSiteServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 83 file d:\build\grandprix\build_53.5\ent\os\server\src\services\site\SiteServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpAuthenticate.Execute() line 107 file d:\build\grandprix\build_53.5\ent\os\server\src\services\site\OpAuthenticate.cpp
  - MgServerSiteService.Authenticate() line 709 file d:\build\grandprix\build_53.5\ent\os\server\src\services\site\ServerSiteService.cpp
  - MgSecurityManager.Authenticate() line 224 file d:\Build\GrandPrix\BUILD_53.5\Ent\OS\Server\src\Common\Manager\SecurityManager.cpp
  - MgSessionCache.GetSessionInfo() line 175 file d:\Build\GrandPrix\BUILD_53.5\Ent\OS\Server\src\Common\Manager\SessionCache.cpp 

Does anyone have a solution to this, I am getting tired of having to constantly restart the server.

Thanks in advance!!

Emily

emluv
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Daniel.Du
in reply to: emluv

Is this thread related?

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-MapGuide-Enterprise/MapGuide-Server-Goes-Down-Often/td-p/3038...

Daniel Du
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 3 of 3
emluv
in reply to: Daniel.Du

Daniel,

Yes, the threads are related. I posted this beofre I saw the other thread.

I have tried almost everything and still no luck getting Mapguide to stop periodically stalling.

I added a $featureReader-->Close(); to some code I had and it still is stalling. I have attached the code, do you mind taking a look and seeing if I missed something?

I am desperate to get this fixed, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks, Emily

emluv

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report