Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server not available Error

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
swimming123
1086 Views, 4 Replies

Server not available Error

Hi there,

Recently AIMS 2013 always popup this error(see below image). But the map still there, all the functions still work after you click the "OK" below.  Can anyone help me with this?

errorMessag1.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
swimming123
in reply to: swimming123

I also check the error log, it shows following information:

<2012-11-30T10:07:07>     3532    Fusion Viewer    ::1    Administrator
 Error: An exception occurred in FDO component.
        Unable to resolve the host. Host not found.
 StackTrace:
  - MgFeatureServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 83 file d:\build\ims2013\build_52.8\ent\os\server\src\services\feature\FeatureServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpGetIdentityProperties.Execute() line 112 file d:\build\ims2013\build_52.8\ent\os\server\src\services\feature\OpGetIdentityProperties.cpp
  - MgServerDescribeSchema.GetIdentityProperties() line 1261 file d:\build\ims2013\build_52.8\ent\os\server\src\services\feature\ServerDescribeSchema.cpp
  - MgServerDescribeSchema.DescribeFdoSchema() line 278 file d:\build\ims2013\build_52.8\ent\os\server\src\services\feature\ServerDescribeSchema.cpp
  - MgFdoConnectionManager.Open() line 334 file d:\build\ims2013\build_52.8\ent\server\src\common\manager\FdoConnectionManager.cpp
  - MgFdoConnectionManager.CacheFdoConnection() line 1059 file d:\build\ims2013\build_52.8\ent\server\src\common\manager\FdoConnectionManager.cpp
  - MgFdoConnectionManager.Open() line 1051 file d:\build\ims2013\build_52.8\ent\server\src\common\manager\FdoConnectionManager.cpp

The error happens when the server is busy or when you leave the browers without any operation. Why host not found. Do I need to set up something? Thank you.

Message 3 of 5
swimming123

I found this problem only happens for IE; Firefox and Chrome don't have this problem.

Message 4 of 5
gluckett

You are probably using IIS correct?

Turn off all security on the IIS virtual folder except for Anonymous (I.E. is sending the user)

Message 5 of 5
swimming123
in reply to: gluckett

Yes, I use IIS.  Turn off all security is not  Turn off the Authentification, right? Becaue I have to leave Anonymous and Forms Authentification on (for user log in).

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report