Recently AIMS 2013 always popup this error(see below image). But the map still there, all the functions still work after you click the "OK" below. Can anyone help me with this?
I also check the error log, it shows following information:
<2012-11-30T10:07:07> 3532 Fusion Viewer ::1 Administrator
Error: An exception occurred in FDO component.
Unable to resolve the host. Host not found.
- MgFeatureServiceHandler.ProcessOperation() line 83 file d:\build\ims2013\build_52.8\ent\os\server\src\serv
- MgOpGetIdentityProperties.Execute() line 112 file d:\build\ims2013\build_52.8\ent\os\server\src\serv
- MgServerDescribeSchema.GetIdentityProperties() line 1261 file d:\build\ims2013\build_52.8\ent\os\server\src\serv
- MgServerDescribeSchema.DescribeFdoSchema() line 278 file d:\build\ims2013\build_52.8\ent\os\server\src\serv
- MgFdoConnectionManager.Open() line 334 file d:\build\ims2013\build_52.8\ent\server\src\common\
- MgFdoConnectionManager.CacheFdoConnection() line 1059 file d:\build\ims2013\build_52.8\ent\server\src\common\
- MgFdoConnectionManager.Open() line 1051 file d:\build\ims2013\build_52.8\ent\server\src\common\
The error happens when the server is busy or when you leave the browers without any operation. Why host not found. Do I need to set up something? Thank you.
Yes, I use IIS. Turn off all security is not Turn off the Authentification, right? Becaue I have to leave Anonymous and Forms Authentification on (for user log in).
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.