Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDF attribute property field as URL

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
pg002a
1444 Views, 9 Replies

SDF attribute property field as URL

Does anyone know is it possible define SDF attribute property field as link for URL so I can click on url address in selection tab and I can go directly to webpage. There is no such Data type in property  filed like URL.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
jackie.ng
in reply to: pg002a

Create a calculated property with an expression based off of URL that creates a HTML anchor.

Something like:

Concat('<a href="', URL, '">Click here</a>')

The property grid should interpret that value has HTML content and display a link for you.

- Jackie

Message 3 of 10
sroussev
in reply to: jackie.ng

Jackie,

I tried your suggestion, but did not get it to work.

My selection panel is showing it as a simple text, however the New Calculation under SDF data preview is shown as a link

See Attached Images.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Svet 

Message 4 of 10
pg002a
in reply to: sroussev

I tried it also and this kind of calculation  is not working, it appears as simple text in selection tab.

Kajar

Message 5 of 10
jackie.ng

It is most likely being escaped. That is, looking at the source you'll see this:

&lt;

&gt;

instead of:

<

>

- Jackie

Message 6 of 10
pg002a
in reply to: jackie.ng

So, can you explane what you mean exactly,  I didn't understood it clearlySmiley Wink 

Kajar

Message 7 of 10
pg002a

I figured out the problem, with Basic Layout link stuff is working well, but with Flexible its not working,  there must  another way to define link.

Kajar

Message 8 of 10
behr

This is kinda an old thread but has anybody figured out how to get this to work in Fusion? 

I have a link to an image that I would like to get to work without haveing to copy and past it in a browser. Any suggestions are warmly welcomed. 

Message 9 of 10
gluckett
in reply to: behr

This solutions worked for me: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Hyperlink-in-Selection-panel-tp4984293p5033778.html

I just did a quick test wtih AIMS 2015 and added a "Calculation" in the Feature Source and it worked fine.

url.png

Message 10 of 10
behr
in reply to: gluckett

Thank you, 

I will try it. I have been looking for a way to link photos of objects. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report