I did follow the instruction to installing this sample app (http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/gt/index.php) but I cannot find the gtcontants.php file. Anyone can tell me how to do it? Thanks in advance.
In order to setup the application, you will need to:
1. extract the gt.zip file in the www folder
2. check the gtcontants.php file to validate the server path(s)
3. load the Redding.mgp package
4. create a user called Markup (password: markup) that has authoring priviledges
create your own user with an Author role and edit the source code accordingly
5. the generic task commands are invoke URL calls
I've also ran into this problem. There is a 'contants.php' located in the 'WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewerphp\' folder, so I am guessing you make a copy of that, drop it in the sample folder then fix up the paths? however I havent managed to get it to work.
I have created the Invoke URL task, then viewed the "Edit Markup" page, but nothing works beyond that.
Please get back to me if you have shed any light or had any breakthroughs, thanks, Joey.