Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redline function

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
swimming123
1949 Views, 5 Replies

Redline function

When I select Redline function, I noticed that there are several options: digitizing, save, upload. When I select "save", I can save it as a .gml file; when I select upload (I save the digitized feature, clear it in the map, then try to upload it again), I found nothing happened.  Here "upload" function is used for load .gml file or other format?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Daniel.Du
in reply to: swimming123

You may need to ask in the suitable board to get more helpful response. 

Autodesk MapGuide Enterprise

Daniel Du
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 3 of 6
Daniel.Du
in reply to: Daniel.Du

product itself related questions, please refer to Autodesk MapGuide Enterprise  http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Autodesk-MapGuide-Enterprise/bd-p/233

Daniel Du
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Message 4 of 6
lrodriguez84

Hi swimming123, which mapguide versión are you using? I worked with mapguide enterprise 2011 and i developed a tool for import .gml file (to modifying and saving the styles), I saved all in .gml that it the same the xml file, later from dot net handler I import the file and I created a new layer with the geometries (in mg2011 the graphics was drew from client side). Buuut in AIMS2013 all change!!! when you export a file, you exports a sdf file! if you need import the sdf, see the latest versión from mapguide opensource https://svn.osgeo.org/mapguide/branches/2.4/MgDev/Oem/fusion_build/widgets/Redline/classes/markupman... the against, if you needs importing file from yours application or from studio 2013, you are will lost the styles (it is so bad), but I solved this problem exporting the .LayerDefinition and attaching the features geometries. I created a new classes and resolved it. And later I add the new buttons, etc... Other problem is draw a line with two arrows, but I resolved and I get the measure from arrows with openlayers api, if you needed, tell me and i explain you.
PD: If you are using AIMS2013, the redline dont work fine, in debbug time there are a lot of errors. I solved some ones but I am waiting a Service Pack or something...

Message 5 of 6
swimming123
in reply to: lrodriguez84

Thank you lrodriguez84,

I using AIMS2013 and PostgreSQL/PostGIS to do customization. I have huge vecter data (several hundred layers and some layers have several million records) and arthophoto images(WMS server) at the bottom. Currently I created location report(lots of spatial queries i use stored procedures/functions), load various GPS data to map, creating pdf map, dynamic add data based on login id etc functions. I am going to do export/import sdf(or gml) file. I am interested the calss you created if you can share with me, my email is allen.song@altusgroup.com. Thank you.

Message 6 of 6
lrodriguez84

swimming123, import and export is not very complicated, I give you the class that I used. If you see the only I added is a tag with the geometries to .layerdefinition (that is a xml file), later I get it through the foreach and enjoy! yours geomeries is loaded!

PD: I modified the code base and override the before functionality, you must do the same. Take careful.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report