Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QuickPlot file IO file Exception on AIMS 2014

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
uzzal46bd
1165 Views, 2 Replies

QuickPlot file IO file Exception on AIMS 2014

Hi,

I have a problem on our server with QuickPlot on AIMS 2014. After generating the pdf it was written on the pdf that: Last error Error: A file IO exception occoured in: C:/Windows/Temp/mgo516b52b0e030.

I have attached the error generated pdf on the attachment.

I think this problem happens because I have uncommented -----session.save_path = "/tmp"---- on php.ini file  (This php.ini file is available on AIMS 2014's webserver Installation folder/php folder)

I have uncommented the  session.save_path = "/tmp" because without that one Fusion layout cannot start or it cannot create session. Because I think it cannot create session data on C:/Windows/Temp folder (by default) because of permission issue. I have given full control on C:/Windows/Temp folder but it doesn't help. Then I have tried with Uninstalling AIMS 2014 and reinstalling again but it doesn't help as well.

I didn't tried with uninstalling IIS and reinstall it again because we have some other application available on IIS.

Without uncommenting session.save_path = "/tmp" and trying to connect site administration show login error or fast-cgi process exited unespectdly.

I think this is all about permission issue on C:/Windows/Temp folder. Because now on our AIMS 2014, it is created session data file on C:/tmp folder but may be Quickplot is trying to find the the session data file on C:/Windows/Temp folder or may it tries to create some file on C:/Windows/Temp folder which it cannot make because of Permission Issue. 

So, can you please suggest what can be done to solve that problem. 

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Mohammad

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

By default QuickPlot use the system temporary directory.

The temp directory can be changed in GeneratePicture.php (www\fusion\widgets\QuickPlot\) around line 122:
$tempImage = sys_get_temp_dir() . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . "mgo" . uniqid();

Bernhard

Message 3 of 3

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks a lot. I have changed that and it is working.

Best Regards

Mohammad

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report