Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preferred Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server API for ERP Integration(SAP)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Gis
Community Visitor
1416 Views, 1 Reply

Preferred Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server API for ERP Integration(SAP)

Hi,

I am planning to explore on Autodesk Infrastructure Map Server(AIMS) 2013, by developing a GIS Solution., and this AIMS-GIS solution will also be integrated with an ERP Product. (For example SAP).,Since AIMS 2013 API is available in 3 languages PHP, Java and ASP.NET.

Can you suggest which is the preferred API language among these  three to built the GIS Solution, so that it can be integrated with SAP as well.

It will be grateful if you could share any case study and technical documents related to this if available.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Daniel.Du
in reply to: Gis

Hi ,

As you said, AIMS 2013 can be developed with 3 languages .NET(C#/VB.net) PHP and Java. The API for three languages are almost the same, so you can choose the one you are familiar with. 

From my point of view, I prefer to .NET and many code samples in ADN are in .NET. You can also find some PHP samples in open source community, but I do not see many samples in Java.

Hope this helps.

Daniel Du
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report