Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHP Errors w/ search on MGE2008

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
249 Views, 2 Replies

PHP Errors w/ search on MGE2008

I get this lovely message whenever I attempt to use the search tool provided by mapguide:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function GetString() in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2008\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewerphp\common.php on line 50
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function GetString() in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2008\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewerphp\common.php on line 50

The spatial data is fetched via MySQL and everything seems to work fine except for this.

The offending line contains:
$text = GetString($id, $locale);

There is no GetString() function in the context of the file so I am guessing there is a missing include or something (non of the files in mapviewerphp contain this function).
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Upon messing around with the function a little more it looks like it is passing:

SEARCHTYYPENOTSUP, SEARCHTYYPENOTSUP, [0] => 8

whenever there is a valid match, otherwise it executes normally and says no results found.
Message 3 of 3
dswilson
in reply to: Anonymous

It looks like the error is suggesting Search Type not supported which likely means the datatype being searched on is not allowed.

Dave

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report