Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MGE 2011 no providers show on Studio Data Conection

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
599 Views, 4 Replies

MGE 2011 no providers show on Studio Data Conection

I can't see any providers in Studio 2011. The MGE works, admin and \mapagent\index.html works, some request services works but if I try to GetFeatureProviders MGE hangs .

Is any right's need on MGE install folders or any tricks to start ? I choose Apache webserver .

It's very strange becasue the trial version works well but after reinstall the comercial version no works.

Thanks!

Kalmy

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm having this exact same issue.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

have you checked the errors log on the server side?  could give you some lead especially if the program hangs.

Also, check your providers.xml (do a search for it, if you dont know where it is). if it doesn't exist or it's empty, though i dont know why it would be, that's probably your problem.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

I found an XML providers file in both 2011 Enterprise and Studio FDO folders.

They both appear to contain references to the FDO providers not showing up in Studio.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

do you see any errors in the errors log? it should be located in the Logs folder where you installed the server. may give us a clue..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report