Infrastructure Map Server Developer

Infrastructure Map Server Developer

abolghasemi
Message 1 of 2 (292 Views)

mapguide and central user management

292 Views, 1 Replies
03-06-2011 01:51 AM

Hello all,

i want to authenticate mapguide's users from a central access system like LDAP or CAS!

i'm trying to find a way to have a central user management on mapguide, something like LDAP or CAS.
have you ever done such a thing? how?
thanks in advance

Contributor
SethStark
Message 2 of 2 (270 Views)

Re: mapguide and central user management

03-08-2011 08:04 AM in reply to: abolghasemi

I am trying to figure this out too!

in my case, i actually dont mind just logging anonymous all the time, but my applications need users to login via LDAP through apache basic auth. i was able to get user to log in though apache basic auth and my maps logging in anonymously (through php script) and that was working for a bit, then for some reason, after a few page loads, it doesn't work anymore, i keep getting permission denied on my maps. i think they are interfering with each other!

if you do find something, please post it. I will do the same.

Thanks!

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.