Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapguide 6.5 Modifying MWF Files

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
gm72
1149 Views, 3 Replies

Mapguide 6.5 Modifying MWF Files

I am looking for a way to programatically modify mwf files. Specifically, I want to be able to load a map and change the Map Server Agent URL value on all of my layers within the MWF file.

I have been looking at the MGMapLayerSetup.getServerUrl method within the API but I'm not sure and cannot find any examples of how to implement this within a .NET application.

Are there any examples that you guys know of that can help me access this setting and modify the properties?

Thanks.

George

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jackie.ng
in reply to: gm72

Save them as MWX files (via Author or Dynamic Authoring Toolkit) and edit the XML content using your XML document API of choice.

- Jackie

Message 3 of 4
gm72
in reply to: jackie.ng

Thanks for the reply. Is the Dynamic Authoring Toolkit on the CD for 6.5 or where is the best place I can get hold of the installation for this?

I assumed that it should be converted to mwx first, I have been converting manually in the past, so this helps clear up the confusion. I wanted to make sure there was not a direct way to interface to the map using the API.

Message 4 of 4
jackie.ng
in reply to: gm72

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report