Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MapGuide 2012 - Issue With Filters on Layers

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Heidi03
774 Views, 1 Reply

MapGuide 2012 - Issue With Filters on Layers

Hello All,

I am in the process of upgrading from MapGuide Studio 2010 to 2012 and I am wondering if anyone else if running into any issues when applying filters to their map layers?

I'm using an Oracle connection to get my data, which works, and all my data shows up that's in the database.  However when I want to filter out and show only the "BID" data, the result is nothing being displayed.  Yes, there is "BID" data in the database.  It seems to be happening to all my tables in Oracle, not just this one. 

However, all the sdf and shp datasets I can use the filter application with perfectly, just not Oracle.  P.S. Ths worked in MapGuide 2010, no problem...

Please Help,

Heidi

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jackie.ng
in reply to: Heidi03

You should preview the Oracle Feature Source to ensure that not only the table(s) and column(s) you are filtering on are there, but also that they are in the same case (If I recall, filters are case-sensitive)

- Jackie

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report