Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapagent.fcgi 404 Error

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
johngrego
14612 Views, 0 Replies

Mapagent.fcgi 404 Error

I successfully installed Infrastructure Map Server (IMS) on my Windows 2008 R2 (64-bit) server and configured the web server extensions to run with IIS 7.5.  After migrating my MapGuide Enterprise data and updating my custom PHP pages, I also started to develop flexible layouts for the first time.  Everything was working well until I started to get a 404.17 error.  I can log into the Site Administrator, but my Web Tier (mapagent) site information will not enumerate, and I get a “Cannot connect to the specified site URL” error when attempting an Infrastructure Studio login to my site.

My Failed Request Tracking log reports:
SECURITY DENIED BY MIMEMAP –
FileName: ...\MAPAGENT\MAPAGENT.FCGI

MODULE SET RESPONSE ERROR STATUS -
ModuleName StaticFileModule
Notification 128
HttpStatus 404
HttpReason Not Found
HttpSubStatus 17
ErrorCode 2147942450
ConfigExceptionInfo  
Notification EXECUTE_REQUEST_HANDLER
ErrorCode The request is not supported. (0x80070032)

I’ve done everything, from setting directory permissions; verifying the handler mappings; recreating the application pool and also setting it to “classic” mode, to a complete uninstall/re-install of IMS and IIS 7.5 and removal of remnant files.  My PHP and classic ASP pages all work well on the web server.  I just can’t get the isapi_MapAgent.dll module to work.

It may be relevant that I did experience similar inexplicable behavior when prompted to activate IMS after running successfully in trial mode for

30 days, but after the activation everything seemed to be resolved, until the occurrence of the 404.17 error.  If not for a licensing issue or change in configuration, I don’t understand why IMS would suddenly stop working.  The product currently appears to be licensed and activated properly. 

I've uninstalled/re-installed IIS 7.5 and recreated my web server, as well as manually configured the web server extensions for IIS 7.5.  Could it be that I may have corrupted the Windows registry and IIS with my multiple uninstall/re-install iterations?

Any suggestions to remedy this problem would be greatly appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report