Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map does not show up on localhost with flexible layouts (fusion)

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
borisgorevoy7019
542 Views, 3 Replies

Map does not show up on localhost with flexible layouts (fusion)

As a developer I need to create a web application first on my localhost PC and then deploy it to the production server. On my PC I installed MG Studio and web server extensions.
If I use the basic web layout (e.g. AJAX) I can see in application my map without any problems. But if I try to use in the same way any flexible web layout then map newer shows up, even though I do not get any errors.

In other words this URL works:
http://localhost/mapguide2009/mapviewerajax/?WEBLAYOUT=.........

but this URL does not work:
http://localhost/mapguide2009/fusion/templates/mapguide/slate/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library.............
All panes are loaded into the browser, but all of them are empty.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Replace localhost with the ip address 127.0.0.1.

Stan
Message 3 of 4

Replacing “localhost” with 127.0.0.1 does help. The map still does not show up.

I found a temporary workaround for this issue. I did the following:
1. Changed in IIS 5 (this version of IIS is on my PC) Application Protection from High (Isolated) to Low (IIS Process) for all five folders:
- mapguide2009
- mapviewerajax
- mapviewerdwf
- mapviewernet
- mapagent
2. Repaired MGE web server extensions through add/remove programs
3. Restarted PC

Then “localhost” works.
If I install Update 1 for MGE web server extensions - then localhost does not work again, no matter what settings are in ISS.

So, the problem is hiding somewhere between IIS 5 Application Protection setting and MGE web server extensions.
Update 1 only worsens the problem.

As a result I can now use the localhost to develop and test applications, but I cannot install Update 1.
Message 4 of 4

I have the same problem but with the version 2009 porfavor ayudenme my servant is local

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report