Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map Display issue Using MobileViewer

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
cpietra
979 Views, 7 Replies

Map Display issue Using MobileViewer

Initial Map display on ipad iphone very small and does not follow initial display sale size as set in Mapguide Studio.

More importantly as zooming into map, at a partiular scale everytime all layers turn off. All layers are set in studio to remain on at all scales. Map initial display is set to within extents. Is there something I need to modify in html filr or related.

Thanks ahead of time

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
gluckett
in reply to: cpietra

the map extents are very important to all layouts and the mobile viewer.

i would recommend downloading the latest Maestro and using the tool to collect the extents from all layers in the current map. to find it, just open your map.

i wish this tool was in studio.
Message 3 of 8
cpietra

Gordon

I have played with the extents in studio 2013 but it does not seem to make any difference.  I get Parse errors or the map displays way out and zooming in causes all layers to turn off.  Different maps may not load at all , just spin indefinitely.  One map is down to a single parcel layer. No dice.  By the way I still have the Cold Fusion T shirt from the Autodesk training in Virginia around 1998 MapGuide 6.0 from the class you taught

Message 4 of 8
gluckett

ah, remember that class. love cold fusion still.

i had trouble adding any map not in spherical mercator. are your maps in that?
Message 5 of 8
cpietra

No   State Plane NAD 83 NY Central    Do you have a link to current Maestro ?

Message 6 of 8
gluckett

i would try spherical mercator (google projection) first.

maestro
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/Downloads
Message 7 of 8
tony.witham
in reply to: gluckett

Hi,

I can use MobileViewer in MapServer 2014 if my map is based on data that is in Lat Long.  If I try to view a map based on data that is in the British National Grid projection I experience exactly the same issues i.e. layers all turn off when I zoom in.

Has there been any progress in solving this problem?

Message 8 of 8
gluckett

Try adding the &baselayers=osm to the end to see the data (in a weird location) but at least your will see your data.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report