Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legend tree in AIMS 2013, (fusion) on IE9, FF, and GChrome fails

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
frosty1_4me
748 Views, 2 Replies

Legend tree in AIMS 2013, (fusion) on IE9, FF, and GChrome fails

Hi,
After our upgrade to the latest AIMS, we are now experiencing issues with the legend.  There is issues within the legend on how the legend tree is rendering.  (jxLib css issues I suspect)  I've attached some examples of what they look like, but I don't know where in all the jxtheme.css files used in fusion where it needs to be fixed.

There is no way someone else isn't have the same issue.  I need a resolution quickly as our map isn't wokring at the moment for users.

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
frosty1_4me
in reply to: frosty1_4me

I've seen the exact same thing in our AIMS applications, we have since moved to AIMS2014 and issue is now resolved on FF and Chrome, but IE10 looks the same as your images.

I never did find an exact fix, but part of the css that you should be concerned with is LI.jxTreeContainer within the jxtheme.css file.

Sorry I couldn't be much more help with that. 

Message 3 of 3
jackie.ng
in reply to: frosty1_4me

I know in IE at least, the out of place checkboxes in the legend is the result of IE compatibility mode being activated.

- Jackie

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report