Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IE: Can't execute code from a freed script

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
anhstar
4038 Views, 2 Replies

IE: Can't execute code from a freed script

Hello everyone, Im working with fusion layout to create a query system that will be displayed in an Iframe.

Using the same iframe, I tried to display various pages. The probleme is I get a fusion error : Cant execute code from a freed script on Internet Explorer. Also, this error only happens after I display another page.
If at first, I show a page, and do some selections everything is fine, but once I display another page, and try to do some selections on the map, I have this error.

I have searched on the internet, and found several related subject that link the error to the iframe on IE, but I have no clue which objects in the page that cause this error.
Anyone have encountered this and can give me some hints?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jackie.ng
in reply to: anhstar

This kind of error generally happens when your code is holding on to some variables/objects/functions from:

* A popup window that has been closed

* A frame/iframe whose contents have been replaced

You should look at where your code is accessing popup windows or frames/iframes, and make sure you're not storing anything that could be swept out from underneath because the popup window has closed or the iframe has navigated to a different url.

- Jackie

Message 3 of 3
anhstar
in reply to: jackie.ng

Thanks jackie.ng 

I found out the problem. 

I have listeners that are registered from the IFrame to the map. And when the page in the iframe change, IE remove these listeners but the maps still think they exist and call them. 

So what I had to do is to remove the listeners from the IFrame in the function OnUnload().

Thanks again for your reply jackie.ng Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report