Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to customize the zoom scale of the search command?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
793 Views, 4 Replies

How to customize the zoom scale of the search command?

Hi everyone,

I created a search command for a point in the web layout and when I tried to use the command the point was displayed at a scale of 1:0.001. Can you help me customize the zoom scale of the search command without modifying the ajaxmappane.templ file? This remedy does not apply to all coordinate systems.

Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dswilson
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm not sure about a coding solution, but what is the lowest scale needed by any of your coordinate systems? You could adjust the ajaxmappane.templ to that minimum. That has to be at least better than the current value no?

Dave
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: dswilson

Hello,

i've got the same problem: I made a search custom search option which results are shown in the taskpane. The zoom to feature works fine, but the scale is 1:1. In ajaxmappane.templ i changed the minScale to 150 but nothing changed in the weblayout...

Any ideas where i have to make another change in my code?

I'm using MapGuide Enterprise 2011 with fusion weblyout (slate).

Best regards

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

If you use basic layout then you havte to change ajaxmappane.templ but when using flexible layout(fusion) theb you need to make changes in LoadMap.php in the fusion\layers\MapGuide\php folder.

http://sandbox.mapguide.com/index.php/Setting_minimum_and_maximum_scale

I got it working.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Thanks! This worked fine in the fusion viewer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report