Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion customization

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
swimming123
1426 Views, 3 Replies

Fusion customization

Hi there,

I am new to use map server infrastructure. How can I learn to do customization in fusion? Any book or something I can buy? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jackie.ng
in reply to: swimming123

What exactly are you trying to customize?

Look and feel? Hack and play around with the css/html of one of the fusion templates

Functionality? Create your own InvokeURL and InvokeScript widgets, and add them into your Flexible Layout

- Jackie

Message 3 of 4
swimming123
in reply to: jackie.ng

Hi Jackie I want to create a widget for this task: cusomter click on the map for any specific location, my function can query several hundred of layers and create a report for cutomers. So customer can based on the report to make a decision. Easy to use spatial data instead of reading my hundred of layers and their attribute values behind. So this task has several steps: - create a layer resource for the point of interest; - doing the query between new point layer and my exsiting layers; - Response.Write the results in a format like table; Pretty tough for me because I am beginner. Can you help me with this task. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4
Daniel.Du
in reply to: swimming123

Have you ever checked this DevTV on Infrastructure Map Server developer center?

DevTV: MapGuide Fusion Technology Introduction
A self-paced video tutorial on how to build a web-based mapping application using the Fusion Viewer Technology and MapGuide Enterprise.
View Online | Download

Daniel Du
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report