Infrastructure Map Server Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Infrastructure Map Server Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Infrastructure Map Server topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flexible layout

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
nik.mazreen
923 Views, 4 Replies

flexible layout

Hi,

i had a problem with flexible layout. after i set everything for my flexible layout, error shown below appeared when i try to save my layout. can anyone help me?

error.jpg

Thx in advance

-Nik-

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
s.klein
in reply to: nik.mazreen

Hi,

the errormsg points that the coordinate system of your data isn't the same than in your map.

So i think you will have to reproject your data or change the coordinate system of your map.

S. Klein

Message 3 of 5
nik.mazreen
in reply to: s.klein

Hi,

Thx for the reply...at 1st, i though the same as yours..this error happen when i checked the Bing map (as shown in the picture earlier). if i didn't, it actually work perfectly fine when i save it.

Thx

-Nik-

Message 4 of 5
jerryr
in reply to: nik.mazreen

To use the Bing (or other commercial layer), the Map coordinate system needs to be WGS84 PsuedoMercator of the World/Continental category.  The other layers in your map will be reprojected to this on display.

Message 5 of 5
nik.mazreen
in reply to: jerryr

It's solved...Thx all...

Now i have another problem..i'm using data that used "GCS_GDM_2000 (GCS_GDM_2000)" as their coordinate system.

the problem here is that, when i change the coordinate system to  WGS84 PsuedoMercator and publish it to google map, it does not appear at the right place. (as shown below) ..i've go through the coordinate system list, it seem that "GCS_GDM_2000 (GCS_GDM_2000)" is not listed in Coordinate System in MGE..how can i add this coordinate system into the MGE Coor. Sys..

Thx

-Nik-

Picture1.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report